
The journal writing theme for the month of December is "Holiday Traditions". As each family has different traditions during this time of year, the journal writing entries for this month will be reflective of my own favorite holiday traditions. Please feel free to vary my ideas to fit more appropriately with your own family's traditions.
During December, the Journal Writing Wednesdays will continue to include both a copy work idea as well as a journal starter. Your child may like to do both types of journal entries or may choose to do only one. Please feel free to pick and choose what works best for you and your child.
Copy Work:
Please have your child copy the following poem into his/her journal:
What can I give Him,
Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd
I would bring a lamb;
If I were a wise man
I would do my part;
Yet what can I give him -
Give my heart.
~ Christina Rossetti
Journal Starter:
If I was alive when Jesus was born, I would have brought him ...
on not getting sold a story
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment