Students did a great job on their quatrain poems during the month of January. If your child completed a quatrain poem and would like to have it posted here, then please email me his/her writing. Below are some of the quatrain poems that students worked so diligently on - Great Job everyone!
In winter weather is chilly
It makes my face cold
Kids like to be silly
and crazy and bold
~ Jeffrey - grade 2
When water is frozen its ice
I think that is nice
When the wind is freezing
I start sneezing
~ Jeffrey - grade 2
God's Winter Poem
The ice is slippery,
the storm gets worse and worse.
God flicks His finger and the sky goes clear -
And God's sparkles on the earth appear.
~ Olivia - grade 3
The slippery ice is sparkling bright.
The snow is cold and very white,
When the snow falls from the sky,
It makes the snow so very high.
~ Shekinah - grade 2
Happy Birthday, Jesus
I can't wait until Christmas.
The presents are under the tree.
It's all about you, Jesus.
We worship you in our family.
~ Abby - grade 2
The Cold Weather
Cold water and slush,
Snow is falling down.
When I step it goes mush,
When I slip I frown.
~ Caleb - grade 2
One day it was sprinkling
And it was sparkling.
It was so glistening.
And we had so much fun glittering.
~ Jordyn - grade 3
on not getting sold a story
1 week ago

1 comments:
Winter is my favourite time to write poetry,
While sitting beside a fire and sipping a cup of tea.
The words of inspiration just seem to flow at will,
While outside the frozen wasteland is asleep under winter's chill.
Post a Comment