
The gray days of winter are seeming a little endless lately. I can't help but feel disappointed when I wake up in the morning and another layer of snow has blanketed the ground. I am missing afternoons at the park and the ability to send my kids outside without bulky layers of clothes. I will admit that the sun has been peeking it's rays down upon me during these past couple of days, so I am hopeful.
For some encouragement during some of your gray days, take a few moments to browse through this website called Home Hearts . When you arrive at the site, click on any of the topics of interests on the left side panel. There is much wisdom and spurring on throughout the website. May you be blessed as you visit: Home Hearts
on not getting sold a story
1 week ago

1 comments:
Thank you for the encouragement Mrs. Holder. I'm tired of these cold, dark winter days as well. ;0)
Post a Comment