
Since Spring Break takes up half of the month of March, I thought that I would deter a little from my usual Journal Writing Wednesdays and make a writing suggestion that I am looking forward to doing with my own daughter once she becomes a more capable writer.:)
My suggestion is for you as a parent to write the first sentence of a story on a page in your child's journal. Then place the journal on your child's bedside table and ask him/her to continue the story with another sentence, or two, or three. When your child finishes his/her part, he/she will put the journal on your bedside table. Now it's your turn to write a few sentences of the story. Continue this process as long as there is interest. You may be surprised at the saga you and your child can write!
Happy Writing this March! 
on not getting sold a story
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment