
As a fellow homeschooling mom, Sally Clarkson is one of my favourite sources to receive words of encouragement from. Just before Christmas, through a random search at my public library, God brought across my path Seasons of a Mother's Heart written by Sally Clarkson. Since then I have purchased the book and am now using it as part of my devotional time.
As a relatively new homeschooling mom, I desire to do this task set before me well. I know that God has given me his scripture as a guideline, but practical ideas and encouragement from veteran homeschooling moms can be such a blessing. If you haven't read any of Sally Clarkson's books, I encourage you to. You will be blessed.
Here is a blog posting of hers that I came across recently that is dated, but I thought that I'd share it with you. Be Encouraged.
Enjoying the Load of Little Ones
on not getting sold a story
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment