Monday, November 1, 2010



Monday is here. I know what to do and how to do it. I've done it many Mondays before.

But first, I choose to pause.

Before going through the motions of preparing breakfast for four hungry tummies, before putting on the coffee pot and gathering the daily laundry, before enforcing the morning task lists, I choose to pause.

To spend an eternal moment with Him.

To be thankful.

To remember grace.

I utter a silent prayer and meditate on His words that I have hidden in my heart.

I give Him my Monday.

Will you give Him yours?

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful, but his delight is in the law of the LORD and in His law he meditates day and night. ~ Psalm 1: 1-2


May your Monday be filled with much encouragement and grace.



PS ~ A Gift for You:

A beautiful collection of scriptures that can be printed and posted at your favourite "post-it spot", to read and to be encouraged every day of the week: Encouragement Along the Way

0 comments: